Sunday, January 10, 2010

Second week into the 2010

Is it too late to make new year's resolutions? I know I hav not posted here for a verrry long time, and its because I wanted to post up the Hanoi log thingy first, but obviously Im too lazy so far. So, my first resolution is,

UPDATE FREAKING PHOTOS.
Maybe by next week? If im not too busy with school stuff.

KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT
So that I don't keep insulting my sister, which leads us to:

KEEP MY SISTER'S MOUTH SHUT
So that I wouldn't get more ear damage, but that would be a direct violation to the purpose of Rule No.2.

DO HOMEWORK
Haiz, terpaksa laa

FINISH Batman: Arkham Asylum
Its nagging me in the back. Plus, its really a great game.

K.I.S.S.
To prevent all my cars in NFS Prostreet from looking like Frankenstiens.

Well, thats about it. I also had my first guitar lesson of the year today. Teacher says I'm good for a beginner. Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment