Friday, January 15, 2010

"And this is my right hand man, Number two."-Dr. Evil

No, school wasn't that bad. I still can't get myself to do my homework though, but i'm working on it. Something that hung over from last year.

Another something that hung over from last year too was Pn. Tho. I finally understand my addmaths! I can't keep up with my tuition. I mengantuk, my tuition teacher on Pluto already. All that shit with f(x)=1-x/1+x etc, etc.

Second week as pengerusi and im still being blur and getting grilled by Pn Lim ML. Wei Siang says its perfectly normal, in his experience. Thank god for naib pengerusi-s. Thank you to Gabrina and Jessie!


So, new year resolutions not yet completed. Haha, even worse, im now stuck in a book. In A Dry Season by Peter Robinson. Hebat! That reminds me of the Brands ad. Totally unhebat. Suck. What's suck in malay? Menghirup? Wtv la...

Here's a nice song:


Travis Baker rocks!

So does Namewee! Scolded TNB until so bad. Still entertaining even after so long.




"Lanjiao! TNB lanjiao! TNB Tiu Na Bu! Balik tidur dan makan laa!
-Namewee

No comments:

Post a Comment