Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Connected on a Tuesday Afternoon

Today my parents forgot and left the modem and router in the house, with lights a-flashin'. So i'm blogging from this time, though its gonna be pretty rare for a next time.

Today was a breakthrough of some sorts for me. First, I can tick the box for my "finish homework' resolution. Though I'm still fuzzy about which book I'm supposed to do my maths in, which resulted in maths 4 beoming maths 1 and vice versa, at least I don't feel that bad doing homework in front of Pn. Ooi, though she is teaching quite a lot of form 3 stuff now.

Second, I understand what my add maths tuition teacher is talking about now! Inversion of functions. Luckily she is showing the class more examples now, so if my mind wonders somewhere else by accident, I can still catch the next explanation and jump back on the track.

I think I've got to give the song that I have been waking up to credit too. Fear of corners by Dntel. Despite the name, the song is relatively neutral. Its an instrumental, and consists of simple beats and some blips here and there. So, I don't dread waking up anymore, but of course still take time to haul meself out.

6.00. Time to go, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment