Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Twhack!

I ran into trouble again in Marc Ecko's Getting Up. The CCK Silver Guards were really stepping up their game now. Luckily they are not good at countering kicks. And yet, the Secret Agents cannot handle punching, but catch your leg when you try to kick them.

I had to restart a mission about six times, and I was in quite a foul mood by then. One thing brightened me up though- getting the cck guard to get hit by a car. Heh heh. See, beside me was a road, so while the CCK was chasing me, I ran out onto the road. They gave chase and got mowed down by a lorry. Ouch.

I completed it today too! Sad to finally finish it though, I had one hell of a time playing it. Sure am gonna play it over again, getting up more tags on the walls.

Atari please make a Getting Up 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment