Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jump!

I just remembered that i had a game for the ps2 that i had downloaded some time ago. It was Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure. Since this game is actually came out almost four years ago, I'm sure it won't get Ben Yew's thumbs up on game graphics. But the Grafitti looks good enough.

You really need to use your brain in this game, as even in the starting of the game, there's no directive on where to go. You can also jump crazy distances that a normal person would have thought impossible, unless you are a seasoned parkour-er.

Right now im stuck at a level. I don't know where to go now. But thatnks to youtube i found a vid on the mission. Finally. I died almost 4 times already.

Oh, and my corrupted NFS save file? I think i won't be needing it already. I got back my 600k! With nearly the same amount of cars to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment