Monday, November 2, 2009

Money, money, fly away, come back to me!!!

Actually, its nothing really new for me... An indian idiot hadn't yet returned my money... 13 ringgit some more leh. Say next week, didn't come instead. =.=

Jia gin's cards strayed from its usual purpose today. We used it to play Blackjack. I lose like crap... Jessica, who owned with JG yesterday also lost like crap, RM7.50 like me, i think. Lose until like that still want to hi-five me.... I go cry first then only hi-five back...

Of course we used various methods to get luck, out of which were sitting on a dustbin and "pumping" luck from a dustpan. A red dustpan, by the way. It did work, but for just a few rounds.
Bin hao joined mid game and also had good luck... Blackjack-ed two times in a row...

I just got a lobster for my food quiz in restaurant city! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment