Monday, November 23, 2009

If less is more, think how more 'more' will be!

Using the computer on a 40" widescreen TV is nice. Ecspecially when you play warcraft on in. Everything's so big you can't help but feel like you are in the action itself. Unfortunately, my parents took away the modem, so i couldn't get the full experience. I would like to try playing a FPS on it. Enemies far away probably wouldn't seem small now. Let rip those bullets!

Race Driver Grid stories: First 24 hour(actually, minutes in the game) race
I hate the tricky first corner. And a particular corner near the end of track. I keep spinning out. Either that, or some [ insert swear word] racer comes right up and hit me on the rear wheel. Every time. This is sabotage, i tell you. But funnily enogh, I hate the first corner more than the other one, enen though its been two time already that i spun out in the dying minutes of the event in the one near the end, after 24 minutes. Probably due to my impatience, which has caused me to restart the race six time already.

Download speed is freeking slow tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment