Saturday, March 13, 2010

//RESTART

Light bulbs flicker. Switches blinked on and off.The familiar chatter of turning cogs resonates again through the passageway.

The Blog is alive!

It has been a long time, way too long.

After getting a boost of energy through a long lunch at Dragon-i I finally had the enthusiasm to sit down and start typing, following my recent abuse of the WSAD keys on the keyboard. Exams had just ended, and while sejarah had dampened the mood a little it didn't do much damage, IMO. What's done is done anyway, people.

I'm still musing about what to do during this one week of rest. My number one rule is not to stare at the computer screen. Or any screen at all. I rather feel like cycling all the way from BU to wherever. Except, it wouldn't be good if I got lost. And possibly end up of the wrong side of the border. But then again, it would become a road trip, wouldn't it? And take a year. I feel like going island hopping around malaysia, with Tioman, Pangkor and such. Plus Sarawak. Damn.

Funny thing at lunch today: My 3 year old cousin, who's hooked on Ultraman, saw this box of figurines in a shop. Naturally, he wanted it. But his granfather, who usually buys him stuff, is not around, so he asked my father: "Ni you qian ma? (Do you have money?)" My father said no. Little boy continued for a few more times. then gave up and came to me and asked me: "Ni you qian ma?" instead. LOL XD Damn outspoken.

Zhichung is now a:

No comments:

Post a Comment