Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The drop of lead

You'd say its quite wasting. Close to a hundred bullets emptied into a limosine just to make it explode. Of course, I'm just talking about a game, more specifically, GTA4. Yes, I hear your groans. Whats the fun in shooting people and driving like a maniac. Actually, half maniac. Full maniac mode is Burnout Paradise.

Still, it was a mission to stop a convoy of the target. I had used some car that looked like an audi to pump the aforementioned 100 bullets into the limo, exploding the target together with it =D!
I smashed into a barricade of police while shooting backwards, then out-manouvred them. Suddenly the front and rear tires on the left popped. Ran to get the nearest car, which unfortunately was an MPV. I drove it off a bridge.


The burning wreck is the MPV. Looks like the other car caught fire too... By the way, don't worry about me. I'm on the bike! Click to enlarge. Its a really big picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment