Saturday, August 14, 2010

Twisted

What's twisted? Repo Men is. That's a new movie I think. Or not. I dunno. 8TV was giving out free tickets for the movie, but when we went to cineleisure there wasn't much ppl in the hall and there was two time slots left only. either the earlier ones were booked or there was just those too. Hmm.

Anyways, the movie is set in a age where artificial organs are mass produced and obviously, people have to pay for them. The catch is, if you fail to pay up, the organ will be repossessed by the company by the repo men. Since me, daryl and zhong yuen were hooked on the red Ibanez at Bentley we got there like 20 minutes late, so I dunno what happened in the beginining. Still, watch it. It truly is twisted.

Speaking of twisted, Have a look at one of Santigold's MVs, L.E.S. Artistes. I doesn't really make sense to me, but then again I didn't really hear the lyrics, so I can't really say.



Or if you want, listen to the band who does everything fast. And when I mean everything, I do mean EVERYTHING. Guitars, keyboard, drums- every song they made has that going at full speed. Even the singing is moderately fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment