Monday, June 7, 2010

Shit.FM

I just listened to Hitz.FM and they just played Taio Cruz, Jason Derulo and I-Yaz back to back.

It was one of the most annoying three in a rows I have ever heard. And I use "one of" because none can compare to Nelly Furtado's Timbaland-produced 'hits'. Until now, I could still remember the irritated and desolate feeling it gave me everytime I heard the songs. Even Promiscous felt that way.

But enough of that. On to the Three in a row.

Main reason for the hating? Too many prominent beats. Yes, synthetic, computer-generated beats. Not even real instruments. Just claps, for god's sake. To top it off, I just woke up. It gave it a major headache. No damn wonder why I gave up on radio.

Still, I rather end on a more positive note.

Gil Scott Heron, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment