Friday, December 4, 2009

Welcome Back!

It has been quite some time since i had delivered my words to Blogger. Let me summarize, then.

Since my last post, I had gone on a short trip to sngapore to visit my cousin and also to get the guitar he was going to lend to me. Mt uncle of course took us on a short tour around the Suntec City Mall, which has a fountain that grants your wishes. Then, at like 11 pm my uncle got to the end of his great tour and we reached my cousin's house. Over time (he's married now and has a job, so i guess it was quite a long time) he collected a reasonable array of guitars, including one mymum gave to him when she got married. Yes, Pn. Puah used to play the guitar.

I started learning the guitar too. 1st lesson only so far. A strip of pain burns a line on my fourth fingers everytime I hit the strings. Worse, I think I may be playing some notes wrong. Nevermind then, I think I will just go ask the teacher.

Two of my downloads just finished too. Better, they finished on the same day, just a couple hours between each other. Now my hard disk is beginning to get full de... more than 30 gb of games alone inside, including the disc images. I need a external hard drive. And unlike William, I will not use it to......

Anyway, there's all this hype from New Moon. Good hype from the fans of course, but mostly bad hype from critics, usually with a 4.-something rating out of ten, not five, mind you. So, I think I can safely, well, not really in the literal sense, that the Twilight Saga sucks. Except the books. I haven't read it yet, but apart from the fans, it also produces good comments from the critics. That should be happening, Twilight, New Moon fans, if you are to call those two "movies" 'EXCELLENT!' AWESOME!' and etc, etc. Sorry.

Hey, there's a Alice Cullen!
















I think they are supposed to be Vampy training teachers. But they look like a joke....

No comments:

Post a Comment